Due Date: Sunday, 31 January
- Software installation process
- Mercurial (hg)
- Synchronization between workspace and public web folder using hg
Your job is as follows:
- Install the software for this course, especially if you are doing your work outside the departmental labs. You are encouraged to discuss any issues you encounter on the mailing list.
- Within this project, create at least one (X)HTML page; be sure to choose XHTML 1.0 Strict as document type.
- Add some content to your page(s). You may find this reference useful.
- Open the page(s) in the various ways available within Eclipse: HTML editor, text editor, web browser, web page editor.
- Log in to random.cs.luc.edu and navigate to your course folder created in project 0.
- Create a subfolder with the same name as your project.
- Now cd into the subfolder and run hg init. Then run pwd and take note of the result.
- Finally, set up an auto-update hook by creating the file (still in the subfolder) .hg/hgrc with content
changegroup = hg update
To submit this project, please send me email with the URI of your project folder.
Post a Comment